Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer   ProfilProfil   ConnexionConnexion 

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   

Facebook Save Photos Iphone

NEW YORK UNIVERSITY.
->
« OTHER BUILDING »
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wessabd

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Save Photos Iphone Répondre en citant

Facebook Save Photos Iphone
> DOWNLOAD

From now, any photo or video you take from any iOS device on which you activated iCloud Photo Library will be automatically uploaded to iCloud, without having you to do anything. Launch the Facebook app. Shane Sepeda I use Picasa/Google+. Their pricing isnt too bad though. And I go to Downloads and I have no idea what 95% of the stuff in there is!! I sure didnt download it, especially not 7-8 times!!! On the left it shows folders I have no clue what they are, some are even empty. Plus, all of the My Photo Stream pictures that you take on your iPhone will automatically go directly into Photos, so you dont have to upload them to anything. How to back up your photos to your desktop If you use a Mac, my best suggestion is to use the free Photos app that come with OS X for your desktop or laptop. To remove from iCloud just unsync your photos from iCloud. diggitydang Do Flickr and Dropbox do video syncing as well? I use software called iPhone Explorer (its free) and back up manually each month. Apple Footer This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Sharon Ive always liked to look at my pictures on my computer or I did until theyve all been covered up with those crappy sunflowers!! The ONLY place I dont see them is if Ive clicked to edit the picture. Jeff Ramirez I dont know how many of you guys know this, but Loom is an excellent app for this. / Leaf Group Lifestyle. By far the easiest and safest solution. Just click on it and delete all the pictures from there to free up space. Tap on that and it goes to camera roll. Before you holler at this poor, ol single, retired, widder woman, things are looking up. .. One day, his phone crashed and he couldnt figure out what happened to it. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. sam445 Dropbox is best for me Johannes Mertens As a Student in Germany you get 25GB for free on Dropbox. Uploading photos from your iPhone to Flickr is pretty easy. Net neutrality vote . Get great tech advice delivered to your inbox.Keep your family productive, connected, entertained, and safe.Please enter a valid email. The Best Qi Wireless Charger & Mount for iPhone The MagicMount Charge by Scosche combines the latest in Qi wireless charging technology with the multi-award-winning MagicMount (#1 Mount Brand in the U.S.) Magnetic Mounting System. Check out Scosche's full line of wireless and traditional mounts, and get the best for your new device. To top it off, they give you 5GB for free. Go to the picture you would like to have saved to your iPhone. Repeat the process on all your iOS devices, such as your iPad and iPod touch. Matthew iCloud? Edit: Oops I didnt see the thing at the top. Try again later.Thanks for signing up! 2018 Leaf Group Ltd. cjeffery2 That is to say, if you have it set up to use Windows to look for photos when iTunes starts to backup the iPhone. When you run out, you have to pay for an upgrade. Error 404 - Page not found! The page you trying to reach does not exist, or has been moved. Can never have too many backups. To do so, go to Dropbox > Settings > Preferences > Import, and check the Enable camera uploads. United States Copyright Apple Inc. If you dont have an account yet, click this link to create one 5a02188284
logiciel de piratage facebook hack v 6.2un site de hack facebook gratuitdoes deleting facebook account delete commentsfacebook for dopod d810romantic couple wallpapers for facebook timelinedownload facebook stickers freespotify account maken zonder facebookhow to chat with a girl you just met on facebookfacebook free download for nokia 2700cbutton like facebook jquery

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY.
->
« OTHER BUILDING »
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation